Drug & Alcohol Treatment Programs
Park Bench is different than other addiction facilities. We pride ourselves in being personal, insightful, private, and on the cutting-edge of the newest therapies and treatments. There is a difference to our structure, our methods, and how we care about the client. Park Bench teaches how to truly live a clean and sober life once and for all. Every client leaves Park Bench with a different perspective on life.
One-on-one consultations and a variety of intensive groups allow therapists to address specific issues. We educate our clients utilizing the most up-to-date substance abuse knowledge and focus on the faulty thought processes that often lead to relapse after relapse. Park Bench adheres to the principles of the 12 steps. And although our practice is designed to be a supportive environment, the focus of our therapy is to implement, and aid in, change. Our group therapy allows therapists to view clients and their difficulties in the greater society. Feedback from others in the group provides clients with multiple options for change and empowering ideas for living clean and sober. We also encourage family participation within the group process. And whether the family is intact, struggling, or no longer functional, Park Bench will cater to each client’s specific needs. Therapy groups for the family members address addiction as a disease of the entire family. The group will lead loved ones and significant others in their own journey towards recovery. Individual therapy with accredited psychotherapists enhances Park Bench's recovery process. We incorporate counseling for various other intimate and personal difficulties. We can help... once and for all.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Drug and Alcohol Programs – We offer many therapies that do not require overnight intervention. Single-day, multiple-day, and evening sessions are available.
- Partial Care Programs – Our programs provide rehabilitation services in a community based setting along the New Jersey shore where clients can stay for free, in many instances, while they receive treatment.
- Complimentary Sober Housing – What better way to conquer addictions than with the support of a small group of others who are battling the same internal war.
- Individual Psychotherapy – A mental health professional will listen to problems and concerns in a private, one-on-one setting. Be assured all conversations will remain confidential.
- Group Counseling – Discussing problems in a non-threatening group environment, for some, is a great way to see how others are overcoming their issues.
- Family Counseling – Working closely with family members who care for the client many times results in dramatic transformations.
- Family Groups – We also support family members of those who are currently receiving treatment or recently discharged.
- IDRC – Those convicted of an alcohol or drug related traffic or boating offense in New Jersey must satisfy the requirements of the Intoxicated Driving Program (IDP) and the Intoxicated Driver Center (IDRC). Park Bench can help.
- Court Ordered Treatment – When the legal system demands treatment, our experience will assure all requirements are met.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment – Unsure of a diagnosis? Our therapies properly evaluate, diagnose, and treat a host of psychiatric disorders.
- Anger Management – Our system of psychological therapeutic techniques and exercises have known to soothe many of those with excessive or uncontrollable anger.